Gary R. Consolazio, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. University of Florida 1995
- M.E. University of Florida 1990
- B.S.C.E. University of Florida 1989
Years of Service
- Aug 2004-Aug 2017: Associate Professor, University of Florida
- Aug 1998-Aug 2004: Assistant Professor, University of Florida
- Aug 1995-Aug 1998: Assistant Professor, Rutgers University, New Jersey (web link)
Technical Committee Membership
- ASCE/SEI Blast Shock and Impact Committee
- Recipient of the 2003 Transportation Research Board (TRB) K.B. Woods Outstanding Paper Award for the paper “Dynamic Finite Element Analysis of Vessel-Pier-Soil Interaction During Barge Impact Events”, by G.R. Consolazio, G.B. Lehr, and M.C. McVay.